The group will:
- Promote and encourage the healthy and safe use and enjoyment of Vinall Park for a range of activities.
- Encourage local people who have an interest in the park to work together to enable it to provide opportunities for relaxation, recreation, education, biodiversity, community development and other activities of a positive social nature.
- Act as a voice for local residents and visitors to the park by working with Medway Council and other agencies to enhance Vinall Park for the enjoyment of all members of the public.
- Establish and develop a positive working relationship with Medway Council and other interested parties and agencies.
- Work in partnership with Medway Council and other similar groups to exchange information and advice, and to receive donations and raise funds for projects identified and agreed to by the FoVP.
If you would like more information about the work of The Friends of Vinall Park please e-mail us